Knowledge articles for our Operations Manager (OM) series
Knowledge articles for Lighthouse
Support & Help Desk Ops
RMA processes, warranty and support interface
Technical Product Info
General technical notes, application notes, use case information & tips
This includes knowledge articles for our 7000 series products, ACM7000, CM7100 and IM7200.
Legacy and EoL knowledge base
This includes knowledge articles related to Lighthouse 4, 4000 series, 5000 series and other legacy or EoL products. ...
- VLAN Configuration for Operations Manager
- Operations Manager Configuration Wizard
- Lighthouse subscription licensing model
- How does the Operations Manager differ from other Opengear console servers?
- Deploying Lighthouse VM in AWS
- How do I use the Lighthouse IP setup script in the CLI?
- Lighthouse Cellular Health Status
- Using the Lighthouse Multiple Instance Feature
- What is Lighthouse?
- What are the recommended Lighthouse virtual machine resources?
- How do I deactivate (remove) a NetOps Module from a node?
- Verizon 3G CDMA Network to decommission on December 31, 2022
- Release Notification - Operations Manager Firmware release 22.11.0 is Generally Available
- Release Notification - Lighthouse 22.11.1 is Generally Available
- CVE-2022-3602 (OpenSSL advisory) Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2022-3786 (OpenSSL advisory)Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2021-23017 - NGINX DNS Resolver Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2021-44228 CVE-2021-45046 aka Log4j – Opengear products are not affected
- CVE-2021-3156 aka Baron Samedit – Opengear products are not vulnerable
- Stored cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in serial port logging
- CVE-2017-5754, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753 - Meltdown and Spectre CPU Vulnerabilities - Opengear Console Servers are not affected
- Technical Support Report
- Which adapter will I use to connect to various types of equipment?
- Communicating with serial port connected devices
- How much cellular data do I need for OOB?
- How to reset back to factory default
- Supported PDUs and UPSes