Support & Help Desk Ops
RMA processes, warranty and support interface
Technical Product Info
General technical notes, application notes, use case information & tips
7000 series knowledge base
This includes knowledge articles for our 7000 series products, ACM7000, CM7100 and IM7200.
Operations Manager – Lighthouse – NetOps Automation – answers, tutorials & guides
Legacy and EoL knowledge base
This includes knowledge articles related to Lighthouse 4, 4000 series, 5000 series and other legacy or EoL products. ...
- Lighthouse subscription licensing model
- Verizon 3G CDMA Network to decommission on December 31, 2022
- Release Notification - Operations Manager Firmware release 22.11.0 is Generally Available
- Release Notification - Lighthouse 22.11.1 is Generally Available
- Release Notification - Lighthouse 22.Q1.0 is Generally Available
- Release Notification - Operations Manager 21.Q3.0 is now Generally Available
- Release Notification - Automation Gateway 1.3.0 is now Generally Available
- Release Notification - Software-Defined Infrastructure 2.3.0 is now Generally Available
- Release Notification - Secure Provisioning 2.5.0 is now Generally Available
- CVE-2022-3602 (OpenSSL advisory) Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2022-3786 (OpenSSL dvisory)Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2021-23017 - NGINX DNS Resolver Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2021-44228 CVE-2021-45046 aka Log4j – Opengear products are not affected
- Security Notification: Lighthouse 20.Q4
- CVE-2021-3156 aka Baron Samedit – Opengear products are not vulnerable
- Stored cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in serial port logging
- CVE-2017-5754, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753 - Meltdown and Spectre CPU Vulnerabilities - Opengear Console Servers are not affected
- Technical Support Report
- Which adapter will I use to connect to various types of equipment?
- Communicating with serial port connected devices
- How much cellular data do I need for OOB?
- How to reset back to factory default
- Supported PDUs and UPSes
- Operations Manager Configuration Wizard
- How does the Operations Manager differ from other Opengear console servers?
- Using the configuration CLI (ogcli)
- Lighthouse new commercial model, July 2022
- Deploying Lighthouse VM in AWS
- How do I use the Lighthouse IP setup script in the CLI?
- Lighthouse Cellular Health Status
- Deploying Lighthouse VM in Microsoft Azure Environment
- Using the Lighthouse Multiple Instance Feature
- What is Lighthouse?
- What are the recommended Lighthouse virtual machine resources?
- What is the NetOps Automation platform?
- How do I enable remote IP Access in Lighthouse? (SD Infrastructure)
- What is the Automation Gateway module?
- What's the difference between Remote IP Access and Device Access? (SD Infrastructure, Automation Gateway)
- How does Automation Gateway work?
- How do I reach the web UI of a remote device? (Automation Gateway)
- How do I reach REST/HTTP/HTTPS APIs of devices on remote networks? (Automation Gateway)
- How do I deactivate (remove) a NetOps Module from a node?
- Which devices are supported by Automation Gateway?
- How does Automation Gateway discover services?
- How to download and deploy Lighthouse VM