Lighthouse 5.1.1 is now generally available
New features include:
- Script Push Configuration Template
- Template push on enrollment
- Node names automatically synchronized to console server's hostname
- Addition of netgrp user group that will contain all AAA users
- User group names can contain more special characters
- Add vmxnet3 driver
- Add ability to change the MTU for the Lighthouse VPN
- Updated HTTPS ciphers and protocols to comply with Mozilla Server Side TLS guidelines
If you already have a version of Lighthouse 5x installed, it is advised that you take a VM snapshot of your installation.
It is also suggested that you clear your browser cache - as some browsers will not auto-update the firmware revision information listed in Lighthouse.
Full release notes are available at:
Images and checksums are available under:
REST API documentation is available under: