Opengear's current and previous generation of products (ACM5000, ACM5500, ACM7000, CM4100, CM7100, IM4200 and IM7200) do not contain any technology from Kaspersky Labs. In addition, Opengear devices do not have the ability to install 3rd party software and are not compatible with any Kaspersky products.
Articles in this section
- CVE-2022-3602 (OpenSSL advisory) Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2022-3786 (OpenSSL dvisory)Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2021-23017 - NGINX DNS Resolver Vulnerability - Opengear Products are not affected
- CVE-2021-44228 CVE-2021-45046 aka Log4j – Opengear products are not affected
- Security Notification: Lighthouse 20.Q4
- CVE-2021-3156 aka Baron Samedit – Opengear products are not vulnerable
- Stored cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in serial port logging
- CVE-2017-5754, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5753 - Meltdown and Spectre CPU Vulnerabilities - Opengear Console Servers are not affected
- CVE-2023-0286 (Security advisory) : OpoenSSL vulnerability
- CVE-2023-0215 (Security advisory): OpenSSL Vulnerability
Article is closed for comments.