This is a guide on how to create an IPsec VPN tunnel between an Opengear device and a Fortigate device. The Opengear device is using 3G to connect to the Internet and the Fortigate is using ADSL2+. The example presented in this guide uses PSK authentication.
Articles in this section
- General: How do I route to my central private LAN from a failed-over branch Opengear? (failover VPN)
- General: Should I use VPN to secure my connection?
- IPsec: Bind tunnel to a specific interface
- IPsec: Configuring an IPsec VPN connection
- IPSec: Opengear to Cisco ASA Appliance/ Cisco 1700 series router
- IPSec: Opengear to Fortigate
- IPSec: Opengear to Opengear
- IPSec: Opengear to Shrew Soft VPN Client
- IPSec: Opengear to Snapgear
- OpenVPN: Configuring a Windows client or server
Article is closed for comments.