The Opengear #590018 accessory kit comes with a 19” rack tray with tabs and screws for mounting any ACM5500 unit and zip locks for mounting the 12V IEC power supply (as shown below):
Articles in this section
- Which adapter will I use to connect to various types of equipment?
- What's the maximum serial cable length?
- Opengear local console port cabling and configuration
- RJ45 serial pinout options and diagrams
- RJ45 serial connectors & adapters
- Configuring IM7200 serial pinout
- Which RJ45 serial pinout does my Opengear device support?
- Serial and power connections
- Connecting serial ports to your Opengear device
- Connecting the Opengear's local console port