The MIBs in your Opengear device are located in /etc/snmp/mibs.
You also can view the current MIBs online at http://ftp.opengear.com/download/snmp/mibs/
The current SNMP MIBs are:
- OG-CONNECT-MIB Sent when a user connects or disconnects from a serial port
- OG-DATA-MIB A collection of notification(s) for the data logging
- OG-FAILOVER-MIB Sent when a the network connection switches to failover
- OG-HOST-MIB Sent when a user connects or disconnects from the nominated Host or when a Slave connects or disconnects from the applicable UPS
- OG-PATTERN-MIB Sent when a regular expression is found in the nominated serial port's character stream that matches the specified regular expression
- OG-PRODUCTS-MIB Product name
- OG-SENSOR-MIB Sent when the load on a nominated PDU outlet or EMD temperature/ humidity or external smoke alert crosses a trigger threshold
- OG-SIGNAL-MIB Sent when the specified signal (DSR, DCD or CTS) changes state on the nominated serial port
- OG-SMI-MIB Management (enterprise) structure MIB
- OG-STATUS-MIB Serial and connected device status information (for snmpstatusd & snmpalertd)
- OG-STATUSv2-MIB Extended status and alert
- OGTRAP-MIB SMIv1 traps from old MIBS (as smilint will not let SMIv1 structures coexist with SMIv2)
- OGTRAPv2-MIB Updated traps
- OG-UPS-MIB Sent when the nominated UPS power status changes between on line, on battery, and low battery
In firmware versions 3.10.2 and above, some new SNMP status and trap MIBs were created to provide more and better structured SNMP status and traps from the Opengear console servers. These are shown in the above table.
Older MIBs can be found at http://ftp.opengear.com/download/snmp/mibs/prev/ and there is an option in the SNMP menu to Use Legacy Notifications for the SNMP traps. Setting this option means the console server will send the older SNMP traps that are compatible with those sent in older firmware before the new MIBS were added ensuring that the firmware upgrade won't upset existing SNMP management a user will already have in place.
Refer https://opengear.zendesk.com/entries/32422199-New-status-and-trap-MIBS for more details.