The Auto-Response facility (in all console servers with Firmware V3.5.1 and later) monitors nominated ports/ devices / probes/ states for Check Condition to trigger action sequences. To configure Humidity or Temperature levels as the trigger:
- Click on the Environmental as the Check Condition
- In the Environmental Check menu, select the specific Environmental Sensor to be checked for the trigger
- Specify the Trigger value (in °C / °F for Temp and % for Humidity) that the check measurement must exceed or drop below to trigger the AutoResponse
- Select Comparison type as being Above Trigger Value or Below Trigger Value to trigger
- Specify any Hysteresis factor that is to be applied to environmental measurements (e.g. if an Auto-Response was set up with a trigger event of a temp reading above 49°C with a Hysteresis of 4 then the trigger condition would not be seen as having been resolved till the temp reading was below 45°C)
Note: Before configuring Environmental Checks as the trigger in Auto-Response you will need first to configure the Temp and/or Humidity sensors on your ACM5000 /5500 or attached EMD Refer faq308.
Note: For general info on monitoring, auto-response (and alert config pre V3.5.1) refer faq409-Auto-Response-Alerts