Lighthouse 5.2.0 is now generally available.
New features include:
- Optimization for very large size deployments
- Add support for Hyper-V deployment
- Add support for configuring an enrollment-only HTTPS REST API endpoint
- Add managed device filter
- Add search support in ogconfig-cli
- Make Console Gateway SSH links use the configured External Network Address
- Add a syslog entry when a new local user is created
- Add support for mounting additional filesystems for bulk file storage
- Add link to download the user manual
- Add SNMP service and reporting
- Add log rotation to /var/log/wtmp
If you already have a version of Lighthouse 5x installed, it is advised that you take a VM snapshot of your installation.
It is also suggested that you clear your browser cache - as some browsers will not auto-update the firmware revision information listed in Lighthouse.
Full release notes are available at:
Images and checksums are available under:
REST API documentation is available under: