Lighthouse 5.2.1 is now generally available.
- Support for Lighthouse 5 specific MIBs
- SNMP TRAP/INFORM messages for node connection status changes
- Google Compute Engine deployment support
- Extend functionality for Groups template to also push Users with an ability to restrict access to specified serial ports
- Allow Node Users to have rights limited to specific ports on nodes
- Support for Console Gateway SSH links to use specified external address
- Support for exporting syslog to remote server
- Support for LDAP ignore_referrals
- Support for configuring number of items per page on node related pages
- Fix memory leaks in REST API
- Fix pmshell crashing if columns set to 1
- Made delete icon in web-ui consistent
- Fix core daemons from having multiple instances
- Fix Cisco 2900 failing if MOTD set
- Improve password handling in ogconfig server
- Default LHVPN timeout reduced to 60 seconds, and added config option to allow custom value
- Change sidebar ordering for sub-elements
If you already have a version of Lighthouse 5x installed, it is advised that you take a VM snapshot of your installation.
It is also suggested that you clear your browser cache - as some browsers will not auto-update the firmware revision information listed in Lighthouse.
Full release notes are available at:
Images and checksums are available under:
REST API documentation is available under:
User manual is available under: