Lighthouse 5.2.2 is now generally available.
- Upgrade OpenSSH to 7.7p1
- Add OM22xx Operations Manager enrollment support and basic management
- Add support for running NetOps Automation Modules
- Add Secure Provisioning module for NetOps Automation
- Add expect to the Lighthouse CLI for custom scripting
- Add MOTD banner post-login that displays IP address information
- New deployments include a secondary drive for NetOps Modules. Upgrades of existing deployments will need to manually add this disk.
- Update the Web UI to use Ember 2.16
- Add support for running Docker containers on Lighthouse
- Improve handling of node's cellular addresses (requires console servers to be version 4.4 or above)
- Fix an rare incorrect authentication failure in the REST API
- Fix incorrect error when on script template PUT REST API endpoint
- Fix spurious log messages when connecting via SSH as an Admin user
- Fix incorrect error when invalid address entered into Authentication template UI
- Fix /system REST API endpoints being visible by Node Admin users
- Fix incorrect error when invalid arguments passed to node-copy cli
- Fix syslogd not restarting if the process exits
- Fix references in ogconfig-cli displaying with off-by-one indices
CVEs fixed since 5.2.1u1:
If you already have a version of Lighthouse 5x installed, it is advised that you take a VM snapshot of your installation.
It is also suggested that you clear your browser cache - as some browsers will not auto-update the firmware revision information listed in Lighthouse.
Full release notes are available at:
Images and checksums are available under:
REST API documentation is available under:
User manual is available under: