Secure Provisioning 1.0.0 is now generally available.
- Cisco IOS XR file retrieval support is currently not working, an update to fix this is in progress
- After unenrolling an Operations Manager from Lighthouse, Secure Provisioning containers must be stopped manually
Fixes and Features by Version
1.0.0 (September, 2018)
This is the first generally available release for the Secure Provisioning module for NetOps Automation. This includes and improves upon all functionality in the beta release. The minimum required versions for Lighthouse and Operations Manager are:
- Lighthouse: 5.2.2
- Operations Manager: om22xx-18.Q3.0
- Add per-user resource and inventory separation for Node Admin privileged users, including tiered deployment strategies for resources
- Add remote logging to Lighthouse and Operations Manager systems for ZTP services
- Add support for file serving over HTTP(S) in place of TFTP
- Add output from git deployment process displayed to users
- Rename Day One Provisioning module to Secure Provisioning module, which currently provides the Device Provisioning feature
Please click the following link for historical release notes.