This release has lots of fixes and under the hood improvements, as well as some cool new features:
- By default, the OM node serves NTP and DNS for new LAN it's provisioning, so remote devices can reach central services from day one
- Config file templating now supports a bunch more template variables
- Provisioning of Opengear IM/ACM/CM appliances (e.g. an auxiliary console server) now supports zero touch Lighthouse enrollment
There are also two breaking changes since the previous release:
- The built-in Push to all nodes / all resource distribution policy has been deprecated and removed – pushing to multiple or all nodes is now exclusively supported using Dynamic Node Inventory Lists (e.g. with a Smart Group matching on Product Is Opengear)
- The templates directory has been consolidated with the downloads directory, as have the corresponding Configuration File / config_file and Script File / script_file fields – individual files are now marked for templating by including a file suffix of .j2
You can read the full release notes here.
Finally – here's how to upgrade to Secure Provisioning 1.1.0, in case you were wondering!