Opengear OM2200 nodes may be activated as Secure Provisioning nodes.
Opengear ACM7000 or IM7200 nodes may also be activated as provisioning nodes, however not all features are available and there are some caveats to be aware of.
Features that are not available of ACM7000/IM7200 nodes:
- Secure boot and physical tamper resistance
- Encryption of device resource files at rest
- Centralized ZTP status logging
- Device configuration templating
- Ordered provisioning
- Post-provisioning scripts
Other ACM7000/IM7200 caveats:
- Secure Provisioning takes control of node DHCP, NTP, DNS services and overwrites system configuration
- Secure Provisioning overwrites node Management LAN configuration