Secure Provisioning 1.2.0 for NetOps Automation is now generally available from Docker Hub and bundled with Lighthouse 19.Q2.0's secondary NetOps disk.
For an overview of new features, refer to: What's new in Secure Provisioning 1.2?
- After unenrolling an Operations Manager from Lighthouse, Secure Provisioning containers must be stopped manually
- If a Dynamic Inventory List is created without specifying a Smart Group, the inventory will be created but will not appear in the UI
- If upgrading Lighthouse to version 19.Q2.0 with Secure Provisioning activated and no access to Docker Hub, offline module upgrade must be performed
Fixes and Features by Version
1.2.0 (May, 2019)
The release includes new features and bug fixes for the Secure Provisioning module. The minimum required versions for Lighthouse and Operations Manager are:
- Lighthouse: 19.Q2.0 (bundles Secure Provisioning 1.2.0 by default)
- Operations Manager: om22xx-18.Q4.0
- Console Server: acm700x-4.4.1, acm7004-5-4.4.1, im72xx-4.1.1
- Added support for IM7200 and ACM7000 products as provisioning nodes
- Added support for OM2224-24E as provisioning nodes
- Updated to support Operations Manager new firewall framework (firewalld)
- Only show Secure Provisioning activated nodes on Static Inventory page