The Lighthouse Dashboard displays Cellular Health Status.
NOTE: Cellular Health Reporting requires Console Server firmware version 4.5 or greater.
The Cellular Health display is clickable and opens the MANAGE > Nodes > Node Web UI page where you can view the Cellular Health column with information on each node.
Changing Cellular Health Status Settings
Administrative users can control the cellular health reporting settings under SETTINGS > Services > Cellular Health Reporting.
- Uncheck the box if you wish to disable the Cellular Health monitoring.
- Adjust the sliders on this screen to define what you consider Good, Bad, and Moderate signal quality to be.
- This will change the Cellular Health information displayed in various node lists and on the Dashboard.
- Control how frequently Lighthouse will check the signal quality.
- Finally, you can run periodic cellular connectivity tests which make sure the cellular network can pass traffic.