NOTE: Node backup requires Lighthouse version 19.Q3 or later, as well as Opengear firmware 4.6 or later.
Administrative users can enable automatic node backup. Up to 10 backups can be stored on a rolling basis. Node backups are stored as compressed .opg files, the standard backup file from the console server.
- Select SETTINGS > Services > Node Backup.
- Click the Enable checkbox to turn on this service.
- Under the Storage section, choose the Number of stored backups you wish to keep.
- Choose how long you wish these backups to be stored after unenrollment. Selecting Days opens a field that allows you to enter a number.
- Enter the Location you wish to store the backup files, then click Validate to make sure the location exists and has enough space to store them.
- Click Apply or set a schedule.
To set an automated schedule for performing node backups:
- Click on Scheduling to open the scheduling section.
- For the Start time, choose either Immediately or choose Set Time to open editable Date and Time
- Choose how often you wish to Repeat the backup by adjusting the values for Interval.
You can modify these options by returning to SETTINGS > Services > Node Backup at any time.
Article is closed for comments.