The 2.2 release introduced a number of feature enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- Improved support for Cisco IOS XE with HTTP download and Guest Shell ZTP script support
- Added a dedicated, restricted git user for use with the git-based CLI workflow
- Secure Provisioning no longer activates nodes automatically on enrollment – see the Automatically activate Secure Provisioning on all nodes section in this article to re-enable this behavior
- Improvements to the offline NetOps installer for Lighthouse instances with no direct access to Docker Hub, including integrating the installer generator script into the NetOps deployment container
- Secure Provisioning nodes no longer serve DHCP addresses to devices they has no matching resource bundles for, non-matched devices are now ignored
The 2.4 release incorporates a new UI framework with much faster module activation.
You can read the full release notes here.
Finally – here's how to upgrade to the latest and greatest, in case you were wondering!