Software-Defined Infrastructure 2.0.2 for NetOps Automation is now generally available from Docker Hub.
SD Infrastructure provides the remote IP Access feature exclusively for Lighthouse Enterprise users.
- Automatic migration from SD Infrastructure 1.x to 2.x is NOT supported, see release notes below
- Operations Manager nodes are not currently supported
Fixes and Features by Version
2.0.2 (March, 2020)
PLEASE READ BEFORE UPGRADING TO THIS VERSION:
- This release introduces significant breaking changes and does NOT support migration from versions prior to 2.x
- Client configurations from versions prior to 2.x are not supported and will no longer connect
- After upgrading, you must remove the previous IP Access network configurations from all using these instructions:
This release includes a bug fix for the Software-Defined Infrastructure module. The minimum required versions for Lighthouse and console servers are:
- Lighthouse: 20.Q1.0 (bundles SD Infrastructure 2.0.1 by default)
- Console Server: acm700x-4.5.0, acm7004-5-4.5.0, im72xx-4.5.0
- Fix race condition when deploying multiple NetOps modules in succession