Secure Provisioning 2.5.0 for NetOps Automation is now generally available from Docker Hub or by using the offline installer.
- When upgrading to Secure Provisioning >=2.2.0, all resource files will be redeployed to nodes on first push.
- Pushing git resources as the root user is no longer supported, the 'git' user should now be used instead.
- After unenrolling an Operations Manager from Lighthouse, Secure Provisioning containers must be stopped manually.
- If upgrading Lighthouse to version 20.Q2.0 with Secure Provisioning activated and no access to Docker Hub, offline module upgrade must be performed
Fixes and Features by Version:
2.5.0 (May, 2020)
New features and bugfixes for the Secure Provisioning module.
Minimum required versions for Lighthouse and Operations Manager are:
Operations Manager: 20.Q2.0
Console Server: 4.5.0
- Add Operations Manager device type which supports both OM12xx and OM22xx Operations Managers
- Add API endpoints for managing Git SSH keys
- Add guard to prevent provisioning on Operations Manager interfaces configured for IP Passthrough
- Changed behaviour to no longer automatically sync NetOps Modules on applying a license
- Fix issue with post-provisioning scripts running repeatedly for devices provisioned without resource files