With the 20.Q3.0 release of Lighthouse, we have introduced our MessageBus feature set. This feature set brings along the ability to integrate the Opengear Network Resilience Platform with 3rd party tools.
The very first integration that we have provided is to Zapier. To enable and start using this integration please follow the steps below.
To enable the integration please follow the steps below:
- Log in or create an account with Zapier
- Navigate to "My Apps"
- Select "Add Connection"
- Search for "Opengear Lighthouse"
- Enter your Username; Password; and Hostname/IP Address for connectivity
To create a Zap
- Log in to your Zapier Account
- Navigate to "Zaps"
- Select "Create Zap"
- Select "Opengear Lighthouse" as the trigger
- Set you desired trigger event
- Set your desired action
- Test and Deploy